Thursday, April 7, 2011

060411

You're not belongs to ME anymore !
Yup ! We break again ~
He ended up our relationship after our 9th month anniversary =)
The reason is between us had changed alot ,
he decide to end up !
He let me freedom ,
so that I can meet a guy more suitable me and more good than him );

What The F*ck !
I cried and cried the whole night untill my eyes bengkak just because of you > <
You really don't know what I want ?

You memang pandai , help me DECIDE many thing ,
but I DISLIKE all the things that you decide for me !  

But I'm still waiting for MIRACLE ... Ohhhh No !
What a SILLY GIRL ?!

My friends told me , it's not worth it ~
Just let him go , but I can't do it );

This few day I try to control my tears ,
but in the end my tears still drop down...
I know you hate when you create your own happiness ,
but in the end you destroy by yourself...
Hohohoho ! What to do ?
It this our fate ? Nope ! We can change our fate ...
but YOU don't give me a chance to change our NEW fate !

HE is tooooo selfish =(
SELFISH GUY !! Hmph > <


My SELFISH Baby Boy !
Do you know how much I miss you ?
Do you know how much I love you ?
Do you know how much you hurt me ?
Do you know how much I hope you'll send a SMS to me?
Do you know how much I cry every midnight ?

You'll never ever know THIS !

1 comment:

小杰 俊光 said...

dun be sad

别为了一棵不珍惜你的树而放弃了一大片的森林~^^