Thursday, March 17, 2011

Single Day

Finally just came back from national services (:
Actually there are not others said until sooooo bad !
Just need to kawad's training under the hot sun for our company's competition kawad kaki ~

We have fun , because we camping inside the jungle , playing flying fox , roar , M16 and many many ! x)
But we also have class , there is the most booooring in this program -.-"
Everyone feel wanna sleeping , include me xD

M16 , Ya... The most interesting for everyone ~
because it will be the first time and the last time for us to holding the gun and to shoot (:

13th of March I'm back ,
I meet one gang of my friends in this program (:
They are talkative , friendly , care others and very 38 xD
I miss them so much !! Because what we do , we'll do together ~
Even bath xD We bath together ..
I mean go bathroom together la x)

The last one ,
I'm back to SINGLE ! (:
What to do ?? Just waiting the reason that I want to listen ~

Yea , I'm okay ...
Because our relationship still the same ,
Just what we call for each other are change (:

I'm a strong girl ,
My dear , don't need to worry about me (:
It's okay ~ and I wont blame you anythings
Because I know you wont done a things without a reason (:
I believe you ~ Take Care ♥

No comments: